- Ring the joe bell for others.
- Have a motor.
- Speak business not just communications.
- Relentlessly pursue awesome.
- Say “yew”, acknowledging the achievement of others.
- Choose Newcastle but thinks global. We call it ‘glocal’, but not often.
- Always sell the invisible.
- Wear our client’s Havaianas.
- Act before asking the right question.
- Miss deadlines or blow budgets.
- Speak like a marketing robot.
- Walk into a meeting blind.
- Leave another Villager behind.
We’re always looking for the next Villager
If the Village sounds like home we’d love to hear from you. We’re always willing and eager to hear from great people.
If you’ve found your way here, you probably now know a thing or two about us but to make it fair, we’d like to get to know a little about you. Below you’ll find some questions—it would be awesome if you’d answer them. Go on, have a crack.