That’s the commercially responsible way to think. That’s the way we think.
Nobody cares about our client’s business, their products, their services and they really don’t care about their advertising.
People are so incredibly busy with life that they’ve developed highly effective ways to shut out everything that doesn’t blatantly demand their attention.
We will never produce work that just assumes viewers/readers/listeners are paying attention and lapping up the details. That’d be commercially reckless.
Our ‘always looking to move the needle’ approach to advertising has helped long-time client Inspirations Paint achieve a 10:1 return on their advertising spend, a 600% increase in brand awareness and an unprecedented 22 months of consecutive growth.
Engagement with the campaign content on social blew everything else we’ve done out of the water
That’s a lot of places you could invest/lose your money.
A good marketing plan however, will not only ensure you don’t lose your money, but better still, it will maximise the return you achieve on every dollar spent.
Here’s a snapshot of how we’ve gone about achieving marketing success on behalf of our clients:
- Begin with a thorough understanding of the business plan – challenges, opportunities, goals, brand asset evaluation, market intelligence etc.
- Research – get an understanding of where the product or service lands within the hearts and minds of current and potential customers.
- Understand the competitive landscape. What are the competitors doing? How are they doing and saying it? Where are they doing it and saying it?
- Develop a plan to yield an unfair share of voice – in other words, make the most amount of noise for the least amount of spend.
- Start with quick wins – the lowest hanging fruit. Let the quick wins start to fund the more difficult to reach fruit higher up the tree.
- Determine what works and what doesn’t. Refine the plan and then keep refining the plan.
This research and data-led method of marketing planning for our client Pacific Dunes has resulted in a 65% reduction in marketing investment coupled with a 104% increase in sales.
- 10:1 return on their advertising spend, a 600% increase in brand awareness and an unprecedented 22 months of consecutive growth for Inspirations Paint.
- 65% reduction in marketing investment and 104% increase in sales for Pacific Dunes.
How can we help? What would you like to achieve? How quickly would you like to achieve it? We’re looking forward to hearing from you.